Thursday, February 25, 2010

Long hair?

I want to grow my hair really long,


I got it cut off last year from being down my back to just above my shoulders,


i want to grow it long again now but how long will it take?


%26amp;are there any ways to make it grow quicker?Long hair?
Take multivitamins and drink lots of water. Also, take care of it avoid heat, let it air dry, get it trimmed regularly, massage your scalp gently to promote blood circulation and just wait.Long hair?
Most people's hair grows about an inch every two months. It really depends on what you're doing with your hair to determin ehow fast it will grow. I too, am trying to grow my hair really long, and I've been pretty successful. Cut your ends every 2 months no matter what! Even if it's just a little. I used to hate doing this, but it definetly works. I also take vitamin E and after washing my hair I use CHI Keratin Mist, which is a really good leave-in conditioner. If you use heating tools on your hair, make sure they are top of the line, so that heat is distributed evenly throughout the hair, which eliminates most breakage. I recommend CHI everything when it comes to that! Good luck!
There are no secrets or shampoos to make your hair grow longer. they are all a scam. Believe it or not if you get your hair trimmed (not even an inch) once every two months it will grow longer and healthier because it has no split ends. If y ou want your hair to grow that long also avoid heat products. Specifically the flat iron. Blow dryers are OK but try not to use them that much. and make sure you are using protection spray with these heat products if you do intend on using them. when your hair is damaged it will grow super slow or will not grow at all.
Keep trimming it every few weeks, it might take longer to grow but your hair would be healthier. I let my hair grow long without cutting it for ages and I had to cut it right up, it was a mess. It will take awhile to grow your hair that long again. Sorry :(
4 months= about 1 inch!





Supercuts cut my hair above my shoulders and it used to be on my back! I hate supercuts!
the person above me is wrong


it grows about 1/2 inch every month
It will grow, on average, about 1/4 of an inch a month.
JUST let it grow girl no matter how many inches will grow evry month . i like long hair
well, it will grow, i know that! but when it starts getting longer you might want to get it trimmed, just a little bit
their are VITAMINS that help you grow Ur hair faster! they sell them at a store called GMC! it grows about 4cm each week witch is a lot i suggest u try them
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment