Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I curl long hair with a curling iron?

I have long thick hair but can't figure out how to use the curling iron. I wrap my hair around it and I get scared it's going to burn so I quickly unwrap it and the curl is very subtle but goes away and towards the bottom where the iron 'bites' the hair there is a bad mark that is noticeable of where the iron was placed on the hair.How do I curl long hair with a curling iron?
I would ask a friend who uses curling irons or a hairdresser for help.How do I curl long hair with a curling iron?
I think better used solia hair iron.for information go to http://solia-hair-iron.blogspot.com/
get a curling iron that does spiral curls this eliminates the ';bite'; and don't be scared it wont burn your hair after your curl add some hair spray so it stay in place

No comments:

Post a Comment