Friday, February 26, 2010

How to best handle long hair in wild dancing?

I like to (freestyle) dance in extremely hard %26amp; fast style. My hair is nearly waist-length. A bun usually won't survive my dancing very long, so the only solution so far is to braid it. But the braid will at times get caught under my arms which is very unpleasant %26amp; disturbing. I was thinking of a braid done in a way that makes it shorter, but of course without cutting, and if possible without looking dumb...





Please only constructive suggestions: I will under no circumstances cut my hair any shorter!!!How to best handle long hair in wild dancing?
I have long hair too. I've braided it and THEN put it up in a bun with pins and it stays pretty well if I use enough pins. Or a braid and then loop it up underneath and secure with an elastic band. I've also done a high ponytail! :)How to best handle long hair in wild dancing?
why dont you wear a hat that will go with the outfit





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> my second song
pin it up really tight with bobby pins in a bun style.that keeps any loose strains of hairs seeping out of bun

No comments:

Post a Comment