Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do u make a mohawk for super long hair withouut cutting it?

Ok so to the ppl who r gonna complain bout my grammar, im using my itouch so its hard. My hair isnt long its Super Looong lets say about 2 feet or more, it reaches my butt. I dont wanna cut my hait but i want to make a mohawk... How? U no like straight upHow do u make a mohawk for super long hair withouut cutting it?
Elmer's school glue works great. I have used it to get my hair to stick straight up and it's about as long as yours (reaches pockets of my jeans). It takes a while to dry, but it washes out very nicely. Be sure to use plenty, slick it straight up, press in a towel, and wait for it to dry. Make sure it doesn't stick to the towel, or you will have a frizzy mohawk. Keep in mind that this will NOT work if it gets wet. There are also some products like TIGI that give you extra color.How do u make a mohawk for super long hair withouut cutting it?
well you've gotta shave the the sides of your hair to make a true mohawk, like hair in the middle and bald on each side. if you just want a fohawk, then if you put a ton of gel in your hair, then straighten the hair with a flat iron straight upward, then wait for it to dry, i think it gives you a pretty good fohawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment