Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I style my long hair to look professional?

It reaches the middle of my back. Besides the usual bun, it's hard to think of a way to put it. I'm not very creative, so ideas will really help. T.Y.How can I style my long hair to look professional?
My hair is about the same length as yours, and its naturally wavy and its really thick.





I usually just straighten my hair, for some reason I love the feeling!





Or sometimes I scrunch it, taking gel and squeezing your hair and making it wavy/curly.





Other days, when I feel like doing it, I'll take a big curling iron and curl my hair. I love big curls in long hair!!How can I style my long hair to look professional?
Use products.





Change it up like everyday.
pull it back into a ponytail make a donut bun and a side swipe bang or let it loose with a really nice cut and some highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment