Friday, February 26, 2010

What long hair styles can I do for Prom?

I am going to prom this year and want to have a really cute hair style and was thinking of curls. I don't know how to get my very long hair all preatty and curly like the models. They don't tell you how to do the hair style on the web site. Does someone know how to make bunched up curls?What long hair styles can I do for Prom?
the awnser is simple curl your hair upside down to give it volume and the curling iron for curls.


Set it all with Revon hairspray( Revlon keeps the hold without making hair hard and crunchy)


Good Luck hope I helped!!!What long hair styles can I do for Prom?
sleep with curlers in your hair... or use a curling iron... and LOTS of hair spray
i think u should have half twisties or braids or a up do or , have tthe half like i said and then have that curly ive had it all done it all looks so good
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
I have long curly hair to and what my hair dresser tell me to do is the night before straighten it out with a flat iron. Then the next day when she styles it she divides it up and twist little pieces and pins it up so that only some of it is hanging. After she curls it with a curling iron to make the curls look really pretty. It is not hard to do and she does it pretty fast, but if I had to do it myself it would take me a little longer then what she takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment