Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to get my parents to let me grow long hair?

Ok uhh im 15.. and I like long hair but my parents say i look horrible with it and that long hairs for girls so i have to get it cut.. i already tried chores and stuff and it doesent work for them, they im like a rebel cuz of my long hair or something and i already told them that im old enough to decide how i keep my hair for ymself and they say i have to have short hair until their dead..How to get my parents to let me grow long hair?
wait like how long of hair cuz if its like down 2 ur shoulders thats kinda creepy n gross looking n yeah that long is 4 girlsHow to get my parents to let me grow long hair?
Your Parents are being unreasonable, long hair is just a style. If you had long hair you would konw how much maintainence it takes to keep it looking good. I always wanted my hair long but I have crappy hair and it doesn't look good at any length. Your parents arguement about long hair is for girls is just plain stupid. Dresses are just for girls and they should not be allowed to wear pants. See how stupid that arguement is, same thing with hair.
wow, i had the same problem last month, now i can have longer hair, like over my ears.





You have to talk to them slowly, after dinner, at a good time when your parents are happy. Explain that you know the limits of long hair, and say you'll get a trim instead of a haircut. You have to let them know that you are not a child anymore. Also, let them know that you need a haircut, suggest one once in a while, and they will appreciate you trying to care for yourself. Don't always have long hair, and don't talk too much about it either.
I have no idea how you can get your parents to say yes. I know a lot of guys who have long hair and personally I think it looks really good on most of them. But just in case you should post a picture so we can determine if you should really have long hair in the first place.
I admit if you were dying your hair green and embarrasing the family thats one thing





But you arent there ';baby doll';. They need tolet you be the person you want a be (to an extent)





And hair is not one of those things I think they should mess with talk to them
when you go out go to the barbers and have it cut how you want it too then they cant stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment