Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some cute and easy hairstyles for long hair?

I have blond hair to the top of my pants and bags that I sometimes where as side bangs. I have been known as the girl that always wears a ponytail. This year I want to spice it up. So far I have worn my hair down, my regular ponytail, and a messy bun. Can anyone give me a hairstyle that doesn't make me look like a freak?What are some cute and easy hairstyles for long hair?
1.Straighten it, leave it all down.


2. Curl your pony tail.


3. Straighten it, bobby pin half of it up.


Hair products are a MUST. and styling tools are unavoidable if you want a new look.


Look up on google pics ';long hair styles';What are some cute and easy hairstyles for long hair?
curl it. it would be so cute
pigtail braids! my friends has hair like thats like really long and she wears it like htat and its really cute. maybe like a half up and half down thing idk
try putting your hair in a side pony with a flower in it maybe or a bow


and your bangs either to the side or braid them..
try cutting s couple inches off, like i LOVE long hair, but to the top of your butt is too long..





if you really dont want to cut it,


try curling it, or putting it half up
first of all, i would cut your hair maybe 5 inches to a NORMAL length, put a side-ponytail, bun, pigtails (not the high-up ones but the lower ones where the scrunchie goes behind your ear) um... where you pull your bangs (or grown-out bangs, whatever) back,





Copy this URL and put it in your browser.





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





try





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>








and








http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>








also








http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>











or just try going to google and searching under picture: hair styles for long hair, and just click on the picture once WITHOUT clicking SEE FULL SIZE IMAGE, and youre at a hair style page. Viola! Easy as pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment