Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you get great styles for long hair?

I have really long fine/normal hair (past the small of my back) but have a heck of a time finding styles that I can do myself. I don't use a lot of heat or products. What I found online is either plain and boring or require a stylist.


Any sites or suggestions?How do you get great styles for long hair?
Wavy- I usually do this when I feel lazy and don't want to straighten it in the morning :) I braid my hair when I get out of the shower in one braid (easy to do on your own) make it very tight, it comes out as cute beachy waves!





Messy Bun- Put your hair back in a high, or low ponytail (I prefer low) then tease your hair back there and clump it all together, like a bun, and bobby pin it. Mess it up a little bit and maybe clip your bangs up if you have any! Remember its a ';MESSY bun';





Scrunched- When I didn't have time to take a shower the night before, and I'm in a rush, I usually take a shower, towel dry it so it's damp, then put some Scrunching gel, or maybe normal gel in it and mess it up a little bit! It's really easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment