Friday, February 26, 2010

How can you get long hair without fake hair?

I need some help.What are some other ways having long hair.I have long hair tho.I just want to know some more ways.How can you get long hair without fake hair?
Well, waiting for it to grow is pretty much your only option. Pre-natal vitamins are said to make hair grow faster, and I know that for ethnic hair there are certain products like Carrot Oil which promote healthy growth. There is a product line that I think, I'm not positive, is called nu-gro. It is actually for thinning/balding hair but a lot of people use it to make their hair grow faster and thicker.How can you get long hair without fake hair?
u can cut ur hair jst half of an inch every one month, it will grow faster. i know it sounds weird, but it is DAILY, it will grow faster too. i hope i did help you out.
wait for it to grow. seriously.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh . . . . what a dumb *** question.
The only way is to let it grow out.
Don't cut it. Keep your hair flat, no waves, curls, or body.





Or you could tie your hair to a car and have someone drive the car away real fast. Maybe that will stretch your hair.





Or you could shrink your head. That way your hair will seem longer.
you wait for it to grow, i mean, really. that's all. =)
taking certain vitamins help ur hair and nails grow fast and strong
uhhhhhhhhhhhh ya.... hair kinda grows, i know its hard to understand.... but leave it alone, dont cut it, it will grow...%26lt;sry if that makes u sad***
Well, I'm african american so I'll tell you what i do to take care of my hair so hopefully you're african american too or I'm wasting my time explaining.





Put oil or grease on your scalp


Wash it once a week


Wrap it up so then it won't break off while you're sleep


Don't use straighteners/ hair curlers or it will burn the ends


Get perms every 6 weeks


Also clip the ends regularly. That's all I can really think of for now, hope this helps. :D
its all about conditioning
let it grow out with out getting a hair cut and just let it grow
let it grow out but get the split ends cut reagularly. if you don't get the split ends cut, it will look bad and it won't grow as fast.
let it grow and be patient.
I heard from a friend, that if you cut your hair more, the faster it grows. I don't know if it's true or not. But, like everyone else's answer, you could only let it grow by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment