Friday, February 26, 2010

What do i do with my hair if long hair is in my sidebangs?Do i cut the long hair?

Everytime i put my side bangs in front there would always be long hair with the sidebangs i put in front. Should i cut the long hair to make it blend with the sidebangs to?..Do you get waht im trying to say?What do i do with my hair if long hair is in my sidebangs?Do i cut the long hair?
pull ure hair back into a bun or pony tail to see where your side bangs are--get someone to cut the extra hair that is longer that your side bangs. Your hair will still be long, but your side bangs won't beWhat do i do with my hair if long hair is in my sidebangs?Do i cut the long hair?
yeah
i had the same problem and i was afraid that if i cut it and then parted it different in the future it would look all choppy but it didnt! I cut it and now they have a perfect slant. :)
go to a cool salon and ask them to trim your bangs. they will probably trim the long hair that is mixed in w/the bangs.
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment