Friday, February 26, 2010

What to do about long hair that goes over ears?

I have long skaterish hair. Its side swept, but not like really side swept. The problem is that sometimes the way my hair lays makes it buldge over my ears, and its almost impossible for me to fix it. I try moving it to the side but that just doesnt look right or makes it look worse. I cant get it cut on my ears or then ill just look really dumb. What could I do to avoid this from happening, or fix it?What to do about long hair that goes over ears?
Go to your stylist and asked for them to get your hair thinned their. They have ways to make it look good dont worry.





Hope this helpsWhat to do about long hair that goes over ears?
style it with hairspray and a rubber brush. some brush that looks like this: http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk184鈥?/a> you can try to straighten your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment