Friday, February 26, 2010

What's the best shampoo and conditioner for strengthening and thickening long hair?

I have long-ish layered red hair. the layers on the top seem really healthy and colorful, but the underneath layers seem dull and fragile. What Is the best shampoo and conditioner to make my hair grow stronger and longer.What's the best shampoo and conditioner for strengthening and thickening long hair?
Back to basics strengthening conditioner! Itt makes my hair so voluminous and full! And when i stragithen my hair i dont get split ends!


Shampoos arent good for your hair they strip the nutrients and porteins o f your hair. I recomend a all natural organic shampoo.What's the best shampoo and conditioner for strengthening and thickening long hair?
When my hair starts feeling like that I use dove repairing shampoo %26amp; conditioner. And once a week I use dumb blonde after highlights, (not just for blondes), it's a really good protein conditioner. And coconut milk serum by organix. Bio silk serum works well, but their shampoo and conditioner suck.
My wife had a problem similar to yours. She had really weak and damaged hair.. She got a free trial of this stuff called Kronos and she swears buy it. It really did miracles for her.. Check it out.





Here is where she got her free trial:





http://kronoshaircare.weebly.com





Hope that helps!
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment