Friday, February 26, 2010

Do women have better long hair than men because of genetics or personal hygiene?

Every time I see a guy with long hair, it looks dull and unhealthy. Most womenfolk's hair is shiny.Do women have better long hair than men because of genetics or personal hygiene?
i believe it's a combination. do guys condition? haha i don't know.Do women have better long hair than men because of genetics or personal hygiene?
Probably both. It takes a lot longer for guys' hair to grow, so that part is due to genetics. However, if they used a really good brand of shampoo etc, their hair would be just as shiny and silky as most womens'. :)
I think it is hygiene. I have seen a lot of men with really great long hair, but they are the ones who take care of themselves. I think a lot of guys with long hair are just too lazy to take care of it and just put it in a pony tail to keep it out of the way.
it actually has alot to do with genetics, and yes most guys don't condition their hair; I do, but my hair isn't long
i think i's hygiene, or because we take note of our dull unhealthy hair and do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment