Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have long hair and I need to get it cut any good short/medium hairstyle ideas?

I don't like emo hairstyles or scene hairstyles and no dumb answers I want my hair to look good. Also any good shampoo and conditioner products that you recommend?I have long hair and I need to get it cut any good short/medium hairstyle ideas?
Medium short? I will way that's neck length.I have long hair and I need to get it cut any good short/medium hairstyle ideas?
I personally have liked the kind of messy/nice do. It looks good on any guy. I don't like the emo styles I would say get a style like this, http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1015/655416711_57d0a28f74.jpg It's a more manly look.
I am a hairstylist. I suggest getting something shorter but not too short. A messy faux hawk is super sexy. Check out David Beckham's hair.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment