Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is an easy way to curl long hair?

I am completly clueless when it comes to curling my hair, I've tried many times but it always ends up looking really bad! I have straight but slighty wavy long brown hair. I would be greatful for any advice or tips!What is an easy way to curl long hair?
curlers overnight work well, but they are really uncomfortable to sleep with. i would go buy a ceramic curling iron and dry your hair most of the way but leave it just a little damp... it wont damage it, unless you plan on doing it everyday. also, use the hairspray and other stuff you normally use when doing your hair.What is an easy way to curl long hair?
Put your hair in soft curlers, starting form the top, to the bottom, then spray your hair with a really good hair spray,(one that will not leave your hair too sticky) and make sure you do this before you go to bed, then go to sleep, and when you wake up, take them out, and lightley spray with hair spay or crunch your hair with mousse, and you should have beautiful curls!

1 comment:

  1. wonder i hope im making sense.
    .Yes we easily can get natural shampoo (its everywhere..both online and in stores).i luv the company..i literally nearly torn hen i found out i couldn't use its medicated hair loss shampoo (cause it has natural herbs which works)...so..i only use it in extreme situations like when my hair is too messy.

    I know .finally walk down the streets with my healthy new hairs i use so much shampoo but i have thick hair that's very currrrrly.

    ReplyDelete