Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have long hair upto my bumps.I want to cut it Give me a good hairstyle please?

I am sixteen and have a round face . It has never been cut and they are getting screwed up from the roots if any remedies please give me .i need it urgently. also give me a good reason to pursuade my mom and dad .I have long hair upto my bumps.I want to cut it Give me a good hairstyle please?
ok i hade the same problem..


go to the hairdressers and cut it so its below your shoulder. then if your hairs thick get it slightly thinned not too much because you have a round face. then buy a hair straightner. make sure its ceramic. get a good hairstraightner like toni%26amp;guy or remington or tresseme.


to pursuade your mom and dad tell them your hair gives you a headache and it hurts. and also tell them you get picked at because of you hair. if theyre worried about the money tell them you dont mind getting a haircut from a normal hairdresers, like the ones that arnt popular. it worked for me





i hope i helped you :)I have long hair upto my bumps.I want to cut it Give me a good hairstyle please?
u shud totally get your hair straightened...and then cut it up to your shoulders...trust me!
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Hair styles





http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>




Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/





Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure





Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness





Makeup/Hair styles





http://geebal.blogspot.com
soft, face framing layers. the face framing can make your head not look so round

No comments:

Post a Comment