Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have long hair with many layers; how will I ensure that the hairdresser cuts all the split ends?

I have pretty long hair, down to my mid-lower back, and a couple inches beneath my bust. I have layers all around from every angle to lighten up the weight my hair for volume. I've been getting a lot of split ends lately because the long hair maintenance of tangles, then exposing it to about 400 F of flat iron heat daily.





When I go to the hairdresser, how will I be ensured that they get all the layers and not just the longest length?





Thank you.I have long hair with many layers; how will I ensure that the hairdresser cuts all the split ends?
ask for a trim, and tell her you want all the layers trimmed too, or you could ask for new layers, long ones if thats what your comfortable with, then they put new, fresh layers in. good luck!I have long hair with many layers; how will I ensure that the hairdresser cuts all the split ends?
I also always get layers, so I always wonder if they can cut the tips of the layers as well, to get the dead ends off. The best thing to do is to get your hair cut and also ask them to give you the same layers, they will get most of them, some maybe not. Hope I helped [:

No comments:

Post a Comment