Sunday, February 28, 2010

I got long hair and I wanna shave it for the superbowl what should I do?

Im planning on the panthers to go and win. So as a victory gloat im gonna shave my head and put the score on the back of my head. Whats a good hairstyle for this?I got long hair and I wanna shave it for the superbowl what should I do?
what's a good hairstyle for shaving your head? what?I got long hair and I wanna shave it for the superbowl what should I do?
hahaha the score?


thats sick!
I like long hair so dont do it:P
A good hairstyle for shaving your head and putting the score on the back would be to shave your head and put the score on the back, I don't think any other hairstyle would achieve your aim successfully...
no hair on the side my hair on top of the head
Do a mowhak like thing except no spikes, all the way down your head, then write one digit on one side and one digit on the other side of the hair.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment