Sunday, February 28, 2010

How should I wear my long hair to homecoming?

I want to wear my long hair down and curly...but I don't know what exactly to do. I have dirty blonde hair that almost reaches the bottom of my shoulder blades. I have naturally straight hair...but I want something different.How should I wear my long hair to homecoming?
If you have naturally straight hair, get a large barrel curler and do soft waves towards the ends and sweep it to the side..Its a sexy, sophisticated lookHow should I wear my long hair to homecoming?
curls would be a great idea! it's always great to experiment. i have blonde hair and it's just a little longer than yours and it looks soooo pretty in big curls(: just make sure that you hairspray, hairspray, hairspray! you don't want fallen curls. good luck!
You should have parts of it straight, parts curled if you know what i mean, or you could just get GHD curls? that would be cute :)








anyone answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
do a giant poof!


and then the rest down curly and messy


it looks goreous trust me.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I think what would beautiful would be nice would be to have spiral curls. This would probably look beatiful with your hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment