Sunday, February 28, 2010

How long does it take to Layer Really Long Hair?

I'm a 14 year old girl and have attempted to layer my own hair but have realised it will look much better if i go to a professional hairdresser. I'm not really patient when it comes to haircuts so i was just wondering how long would it take to layer hair which is fairly long? ..





Thanks in advanced!How long does it take to Layer Really Long Hair?
not long at all my hair is about 30-40cm long and it took about 15 minutes to layer all my hair front to back and have layers up to around my cheeks.How long does it take to Layer Really Long Hair?
you can style your hair at home too ........
well it wont take hours, if what your aiming for is Pretty simple it would probably be 20-30 min or less.but if you take your time things turn out better.
depends on the hairdresser


30 min-an hour maybe?


bring a magazine or book so u won't get bored ;)
probly an hour or so...
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment