Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I can get long hair in a very short time?

I have prom in 2 weeks. I really really really want long hair! I have medium dark brown hair. Could hair extensions work for me? How much do they cost? What store could I find them in if any? If not, what could I do to get real looking long hair in such a short time?How can I can get long hair in a very short time?
Extensions are definitely the best idea and the price varies. For example I have friends who have paid 拢33 for theirs, this included clips and they looked amazing. I really want some as well, but got to pay for my own ):How can I can get long hair in a very short time?
Ya EXTENTIONS! OR you could go to your hairdresser and they could do an updew or extentions. For Prom, my bet would be NOT to get them at a cheap store or a store unless made for product.
You'd need hair extensions, Which you can get for anywhere between 250-400$


They're only avalible in salons.
extensions!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment