Sunday, February 28, 2010

What qualities do you associate with women with long hair vs. those with short?

I am thinking of cutting my long hair because people tell me I look young with long hair (Im 28) and Im thinking of changing it up.What qualities do you associate with women with long hair vs. those with short?
(healthy and well-kept) long hair: youthful, sexy, flirty, available, elegant, beautiful, willing to invest time in her appearance





Short hair: mature, sophisticated, taken/married, mom, practical





At 28, if you have very long hair (waist-length+) it's time to think about cutting it within the next few years. Shoulder-length to mid-back you can keep a while longer, but if you're ready for something short and easy, it may be time to get the chop.What qualities do you associate with women with long hair vs. those with short?
Short Hair = Sexy, Bitchy, Dominant, Kinky





Long Hair = Elegant, Beautiful, Kind %26amp; Caring
Do what ever you want with your hair, it is yours. I would not care how long or short her hair is, as long as she likes it. I even like them bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment