Thursday, February 25, 2010

What does wearing long hair represent for a man who likes this look?

I like how it looks(unlike most women).


I am curios what do men want to say with this look.


To me a long-haired guy seems calmer and more gentle than the others (but most long-haired men actually are lasy, or angry at the whole world, so my perception might offend a lot of people).


I would definitly find sexy a guy with long hair if he would treat me with respect and understanding.What does wearing long hair represent for a man who likes this look?
I like guys with long hair too, in fact I have never dated a guy who doesn't have long hair! In my experience, I think it represents someone who is chilled out, pretty alternative and creative, and a nice guy. But it's difficult to judge someones personality on the length of their hair!What does wearing long hair represent for a man who likes this look?
Does the term “Heavy Metal” ring any bells to you? In order to understand the Metal community you must be (or at least have been) one of them. Sorry, but unless you rock you cannot roll!
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment