Friday, February 26, 2010

How to get really long hair to keep curls?

I have very long hair, with alot of body to it. Not quite waves, but body to it. My hair is about 30 inches long, maybe a bit longer. I tried to use a curling iron on my hair the other day, with alot of hair spray and the curls fell out within maybe 20 minutes. How can I get my hair to keep curls for awhile?How to get really long hair to keep curls?
I have very long hair but mine in naturally curly. I would recommend parting it into to sections when wet and twisting it around until you have like...a whopper curl! then let it dry and shake it out....that's what my friend does. If that doesn't work, try plaiting it and leaving them in for a couple of days. It won't be curls but it will be waves! Soz...can't think of anything else!How to get really long hair to keep curls?
hey!!!


visit www.beautyzone.hpage.com


the perfect hair style section has excatly what your looking for...


and read the beautiful hair section its got pretty good info...





and do post a comment on the guestbook if you have found it good


thank you!!!!
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment