Friday, February 26, 2010

How often do you wash your little girls long hair?

Currently we wash every other day but I'm thinking she could probably go every third day in the winter when we are inside more and getting less dirty. Is that icky though?How often do you wash your little girls long hair?
We wash both of our kids hair every day. We have since they were born. They get a full bath daily.How often do you wash your little girls long hair?
twice a week unless she has really greasy hair or gets really sweaty running around. I have really thick curly hair and when I was a kid my hairdresser told my mom that twice a week was all it should be washed or it strips too much of the natural oils and makes it dry and frizzy. I still only wash my hair twice a week unless It gets sweaty or has a bunch of product in it.
I wash my daughter鈥檚 hair everyday and I have since she was born. She gets a full bath every night before bed. Kids get very dirt during the day and are around a lot of germs. They really should be washed daily. I use my expensive shampoo and conditioner on her hair so it doesn't get dried out.
My children are a 10 yr old daughter and a 2 year old son and i have been washing their hair 3 times a week for as long as i can remeber...They both have thick curly hair...3 times a week is plenty as you need the oil to build up just a little, that is healthy.
i am an adult and still only wash it twice a week. my hair is long and curly so can';t be blowdried and takes 3 hours to dry naturally so twice a week it is





when i was a child, it only needed washing once a week
I have to wash my 4 year olds hair every day (with the exception of her Friday pass). She has terrible allergies, so the docs recommend washing her hair more frequently to remove any dust, pollens, etc.
u culd do that but just in the winter ...but in the summer it should be everyother day

No comments:

Post a Comment