Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's the best shampoo and conditioner for really long hair?

I've been using Aussie 'Long' and Herbal essences and also simple, but I find my hair very dry especially at the ends...it also falls out a lot.





I use no heat appliances, not even a hair dryer and I get regular trims so I can't understand why it's so dry? Any tips to keep it beautiful?What's the best shampoo and conditioner for really long hair?
Hey there. The reason your hair is so dry could have to do with the climate of where you live, if the weather is cold and windy or if there's a lot of humidity it can really take it's toll on your hair.





Try using shampoos for dry hair that add moisture, if you like brands like Aussie try Aussie Moist or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration but I'd recommend Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner over the rest for very long hair, it removes split ends and breakage to keep long hair growing. Still, I wouldn't recommend long hair shampoos for removing dryness as they're really meant to be used for split ends.





The best I've used for dry hair is Nexxus Therappe or Neutrogena Triple Moisture, try using a mask too, you leave it in your hair for 5-7 minutes or so, leave in some of the mask and towel dry it.





If all else fails try putting natural oils in your hair, that should do the trick. Still, the next time you get a cut, you might need a little more than just a trim.What's the best shampoo and conditioner for really long hair?
Rinse your hair with Rosemary Water, buy a rosemary leaves at a grocery store and put them in water and boil it and it should be like a greenish color after use the wqter to rinse your hair when you shower rosemary helps hair to not fall out so much. also you can use pantene Pro V Beautiful Lenghts its for long hair and to keep your long hair growing and so you wont get split ends. its a really good shampoo and conditioner.
Shampoo company's may say that their shampoo and conditioner is for people with long hair, but in reality there is no such thing. There isn't a shampoo and conditioner that will help long hair's needs. I learned this the hard way. /: I have reaallyy long hair too, and I use Organix nourishing Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely love it! it's made my hair so much softer, my hair isn't falling our as much, and it smells really good. Plus you can feel good about using because it's *mostly* organic. You can get it almost anywhere, I got mine at Rite Aid. Whatever you choose to use, good luck with it! (:
Try Aveeno Nourish. It does not have the stronger ingredients that other shampoos and conditioners do. Maybe you need a little more than a trim? Do you deep condtion now and then? That can help too.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H鈥?/a>
any shampoos with SLS in it is the problem. That ingredient drys out your hair and strips it of its natural oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment