Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a really good brand of shampoo and conditioner for long hair?

My hair is almost to my waist and the product I was using recently changed their formula or something because it has a really chemical smell now and makes my hair really dry.





Please suggest stuff I can get at my local supermarket.What is a really good brand of shampoo and conditioner for long hair?
garnier is good for dry hair bc it gives your hair some oil to it , from like the fruit oils in it or something. but if you have an oily scalp already dont use it or it will make your hair a hot mess. pantene beautiful lengths is good. They sell it for like 7 bucks at cvs for a giant bottle. it lasts forever and makes your hair smell yummy =) my cousin swears by herbal essence fr long hair (sorry can't remember the name)What is a really good brand of shampoo and conditioner for long hair?
I use Tresamee and when I used Garnier back in the day, I got really oily hair and it ruined my hair. Tresamee seems to work real nice. I have very long naturally curly hair. So I get the curly hydrating kind.
I use ';Pantene Beautiful Lengths'; .


it is for long hair, i know it's in a pink bottlee.


i use it.


it helps strengthen hair, %26amp; keep it from getting split endss.


good luck!
i agree with the girl above this Tresemme works really good for my mom i am a dude so i Just like to answer question she uses it its pretty she has shorter hair but curly with layers
hm, garnier sleek %26amp; shine, or garnier length %26amp; strength.
garnier fructis is wonderful=)
Vive is a good shampoo but i don't know if they still make it
i like paul mitchell and bed head products...i use paul mitchell more but bed head is really good too...hope i helped...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment