Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to curl super thick pin straight long hair?

My hair is long, pin straight and thick. What is the best product and curling iron (or rollers) to buy to make my hair have loose waves?





Of course quality counts but I would also like to know an effective way that is quick-I would like to do this in the morning before I go to work. I would also like it to last throughout the work day.





Thank you for your answers!How to curl super thick pin straight long hair?
put hot rollers 1 hour before you go to sleep so after they cool off sleep with them ,or put normal rollers on and sleep with them and add some hairpray then in the morning take them off and put a little bit more hairspray if needed.How to curl super thick pin straight long hair?
joico freezing hair spray works really good. a medium sized curling iron that they use in salons that heat up really good also. my hair is pin straight and very fine and thin so my hair is most likely harder to curl than yours. you just have to take ur time and curl it. when i curl my hair i alternate the curls and i spray it with spray each time before i curl it and then one time after i have curled all the pieces and put them in place. you could also try rollers and put in a tiny bit of hairspray and let your hair airdry. or sleep on them. dont use gel or your hair will look stringy and nasty. saltwater will make it look like crunchy or like you just got back from the beach.
babyliss youcurl is really good!


its ceramic so you can just pull it straight through your hair!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment