Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I clean the long hair all over my carpet all the time???

my carpets are always filled with hair. we hav a family of six, four of which hav long black hair. its like hairomania!!! i dont know how to clean it up easily, also, is there anything that i can buy that can help keep hair off the carpets. I need help! and can i also get tips on keeping my home really clean, like fast and easy? thanks!!!How do I clean the long hair all over my carpet all the time???
Home Depot has a rubber brush to remove hair from carpet easily.





It looks something like this and less than $20





only bigger with handle http://www.drivingcomfort.com/index.cfm?鈥?/a>How do I clean the long hair all over my carpet all the time???
Well it seems to me that you may be the majority of the cleaning crew in your house, am i correct? If you are the only one doing the cleaning then obviously its going to build up on you. You cant do it alone. Arrange a chore chart. Make it fun if you have to. Alternate the chores between everyone who is able in the house. persuade them with something.. Everyone will be happy, you will have less to clean up and they get something in return. It will make things a lot easier on everyone. Its all about the teamwork. Hey they live there too ya know!!! Best of luck!
use a vacuum cleaner!





plz help! thank you!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Shave their heads

No comments:

Post a Comment