Thursday, February 25, 2010

Long Hair?

Are there any shampoo's that i can get at CVS that would help my hair grow faster. I have shoulder length hair and i wanna get it to the middle of my back in about six months?





What can I use to make it longer, and keep it healthy?Long Hair?
mane and tail it works like magic. i'm growing out my hair for a cancer foundation for children that makes wigs called locks for love and i use this to make my hair grow fasterLong Hair?
just get extentions it's waaaaaaaay easier! my hair grows super fast but i guess it really depends on your hair type, you cant really make your hair grow longer, just keep it trimmed and healthy.
Nexxus Salon hair care Shampoo%26amp;conditioner should be at your store.


And


ANdrew lessman healthy skin, nails, and hair pills


They really make your hair groww fasttt ahah. look it up.
Eating seaweed ( the Japs have gorg hair), and spirulina helps, and extra protein as hair is made of this..
I don't think they make a product like that but I always heard that trimming the ends every month promotes quicker growth, always seemed true for me.
Mane and Tail shampoo for horses and human hair
Another vote for MAine and Tail shampoo. Also dont wash your hair every day but make sure to brush it out good before bed.
just use shampoo that is very good and healthy for your roots and get your hair trimmed every other month, it will grow much faster that way.
I have tried many shampoos that professed the ability to increase hair length but none of them worked. The best advice is to keep it healthy - condition it regulary and have it trimmed. That way you won't have raggedy ends that will need to be cut.
try pureology

No comments:

Post a Comment