Friday, February 26, 2010

How can i grow long hair in a short amount of time with store bought products?

i have short thin hair and am 15 years old. i want to have long hair but dont know how to start and can only buy things at a local riteaid,kinney drugs,walmart, or super market. i need your help! any suggestions?How can i grow long hair in a short amount of time with store bought products?
I had chin length hair up til I was in 8th grade. I am now a senior in highschool and I have hair that goes almost all the way down my back. There is no trick to getting long hair. You just have to take care of it, and get a very small trim (1/2 inch to an inch) every six weeks to prevent split ends. It can be a slow process depending on your hair. But I would suggest not dyeing your hair with perminant products because they can seriously weaken your hair.How can i grow long hair in a short amount of time with store bought products?
ask your parents first because you are young, but any vitamins with folic acid in them help. I am 26 and had short hair for ages, when i tried to grow it out, it didnt wanna grow. Now its growing finally, but i took a prenatal vitamin with folic acid in it. it usually works. it also will help your fingernails grow stronger and longer too. A good shampoo to use is also bought at walmart. It is called Tail and Mane. AND I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY,BUT you get it in the pet section....trust me it is for use on humans too. it even has directions for human use on the bottle. Its a large bottle and you can buy the conditoner to. good luck...
Your 15, and we don't no if you have allergies, sensitive skin, or what. I would say brush it every night use baby shampoo, and conditioner, don't get it cut,it you have bad slit ends, just cut a little of the ends only. Take care of your hair, never brush hair when it is wet use a comb, and start at the bottom first, it keeps your hair from breaking off, or being pulled out. I hope that helps you, I've only told you what I do, I have long hair, past the middle of my back. Good luck.
Regain.
Maybe you can get some Ideas at tlhs.org (The Long Hair Site)
Your a little young and your parents might freak, but pregnancy vitamins will make your nails and hair grow twice as fast as normal. I take them just for the healthy hair and nails.
If you can find GOJI berry juice (you can get it from www.freelife.com) I swear my hair grew crazy fast on it, it was suggested by my hairstylist and it works! I also felt amazing on it. In the past I have done meditations standing on my head so all the blood goes to my scalp, and I massage it too with a metal massager. Take some Liquid Silica and maybe some B vitamins and Biotin, they are all great for your hair. Omega 3 essential fatty acids from fish will make your hair stronger and softer too.
I advise not to use products your hair may grow faster the products mess with hair follicles causing it to grow irregular or not at all later hair products are scams
seal the ends is pretty good. get it from hairdressers or supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment