Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a good brand of dye for long hair with lasting color?

I want to go from blonde to brown and I have hair to the middle of my back. I want to go to chocolate brown and I am naturally sandy blonde. I have dyed it before but it is much longer now and I am curious abuot what difference length of hair makes.What is a good brand of dye for long hair with lasting color?
I just used Loreil Preference (this past weekend) and was really happy with the results. My hair is a sandy blonde and now it's a light brown. I'm going to gradually go darker. My hair is a little past my shoulders and I didn't use to whole bottle. You can always buy 2 boxes just to be safe though and take it back if you don't use it! The conditioner it comes with is awesome!!What is a good brand of dye for long hair with lasting color?
Just use anything that says permanent but when you go from blonde to brown, try not to use anything with reddish tones. Also, make sure to read the box. Some shades aren't meant for blondes. It'll tell you if its safe on the side of the box.
Loreal or go to the beauty salon
I only like to dye long hair once on the ends so I use Framesi or Purology. It is very permanent. If you use something else you should use a color refreshing brown shampoo periodically. If you are not sure you want it permanently then use semi permanent color. The real question is do blonds have more fun? well, you'll see.
Nice 'N Easy #117, 117D, or 118. They r permanent color and very easy to use. I just did it. Buy two boxes for better color results though! hope this helps!!
One that is done at the hair salon, done this myself with longer hair than you and had to have it cut into a bob as it went from various shades of green to lilac due to the ash colour in my blonde hair.


Dont DIY, it's not cheaper in the long run trust me!
L'oreal Preference is the best
I use Feria. You may need to buy 2 boxes, though
first, get 2-3 boxes of hair dye. you will need it. second, get a friend, cause you want to get it all and not be poka dotted.





i use loreal preference cream. it doesn't drip and you can tell where the cream is and where it isn't.





at target they have it on sale, buy one get one free! great price for you!
umm try lowlights at a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment